Now I'm not exactly sure how many people read my blog, probably minimal at best, but Happy Friday to you all anyways! I haven't blogged in quite awhile because I am not quite up on the whole blogging thing yet. I'm trying to get used to it and improve my blogging skills. I just don't always know what to talk about.
Anyways...life has been pretty good lately. My birthday was last Sunday so now I am the big
2-2! Yay me (and mom and dad for having me) :)! No, I don't feel any older and I'm pretty sure I don't look any older. My birthday has been a sad/happy day for me the last 6 years. As some of you may know my father died of a heart attack on June 29, 2002 so he has not physically seen me have a birthday since I was 15. It's sad, but I know he is watching from heaven. I spent the day mostly alone with the exception of dinner with my family and my best friend Liz. It was an ok day but one that I sometimes would like to forget and just have it be another day on the calendar. I know I have no control over it, but I wish he could've been there. It would've lit up my day more than anyone could imagine.
My friends and I are what I consider to be better than ever! We are going strong. We have our arguments just like everyone, but after those arguments our relationship seems to be better then before. I know that people get busy and don't always have time to share their thoughts and feelings and I am guilty of that as well, but sometimes you just need to take the time. That's what counts. I love all of my friends and wouldn't change them or any of the experiences that we've had for anything. Everything that has happened in my life has made me who I am today and I am greatful for that.
I am currently in a relationship and I won't go into too much detail because I really don't want to, but it's going pretty good. It's different from my past relationships, but in a good way. I'm kind of scared and I know I shouldn't be, but things haven't been this good in awhile. There are challenges in every relationship and I am willing to deal with those, as anyone who loves their significant other should be. If anyone reading this would like more details, just ask. I may or may not choose to share them with you, but it's worth a shot right? I don't want to post them for the whole blogging community because I'm not exactly sure who all reads this, but feel free to inquire. I'm not trying to hide anything by any means, but it's a different sort of situation.
Anyways, I decided that I should probably blog today because I haven't in awhile. So I hope some people get around to reading the blog and I will come back soon to blog again!
Thanks everyone!!!
Sable
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to see your alive and well!
Hallie
Post a Comment