Thursday, March 13, 2008

I hate snow!

For the record...I do infact hate snow! It snowed again last night/this morning and it just reminded me how much I hate snow. Don't get me wrong, I love living in Wisconsin. I just hate the snow. I know, I know, it's part of the package, but I hate the package just incase anyone cares!

Work is very boring today, and yes I am being paid to type this blog right now because there isn't anyone else here and there is no work to be done. So...I can't even talk to anyone else because there isn't anyone here. So here I sit at my desk listening to the radio online and trying to think of things I can possibly do. I've visited Myspace and Facebook 1,000 times too many today and I've run out of websites to look at. What better time to blog than the present?


Oh! I forgot to mention that my brother might be getting deployed. I am not happy about this, but if it's what he wants then I wish him all the best. He is up for deployment, but he put himself on the volunteer list. They are taking the first 3 volunteers and he is volunteer #4. So if someone backs out or gets disqualified then he gets/has to go (however you want to put it). If he goes he will either be going to Qatar or Kyrgyzstan. Neither are good, but they are better than Iraq or Afghanistan. If I had to pick where he goes I would have to go with Kyrgyzstan. Unfortunately I don't get to pick because if I did he would stay in good ol' Nebraska. I understand that for some military personnel to feel like they are actually serving their country, they want to be in the heat of battle, in the middle of something. I will support my brother no matter what. Am I happy that he volunteered? No but it's not about me. It's about him and what he wants to do. It's his life and he makes the choices. If he does go I will pray harder than I have ever prayed before and hope that he makes it home safe. The kind of good news is that he would go for about 4 months, so compared to the Army's 16 month deployments it should be a cake walk (when comparing the length of time).


Well...I guess I could dig up some more pictures of Murphy because if I don't I know a certain blogger that would probably skin me alive. So these are the pictures that I have chosen for the blog today. Hope you enjoy!!!


He is so photogenic!

He seems to like toys that are twice his size if not bigger.

This is his favorite thing to do. Nap!

Oh look! He happens to be napping again!

2 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Thank you so much for your comment today. It was really nice to find.

Hallie :)

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Bring on the Murphy pics!!!

Hallie :)