Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Just for Hallie and the Twomey clan!!

Hallie I know that times are tough right now, but things are going to be ok. John will pull through after his surgery and CJ will make the right choice whatever that may be. You are such a strong woman and I admire you for that. You have a lot on your plate right now and you deal with it so well. Connor must be one heck of a kid as well to be hanging in their with the rest of you! :)

I thought you and the family might like some more Murphy pictures so I decided today was the day to post some more. We are hoping that John makes it home from the hospital soon and makes a fast recovery. I know that in the past it hasn't been easy or fast, but maybe this time will be different. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help! I will try my best!!


Playing outside...




Laying in bed...

Murphy was show and tell for my 5 year old cousins birthday...

Murphy decided to take a rest on my pants as I was getting ready...

1 comment:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Love this!! You are the best. :)

I really love the 2nd pic and the last pic.

Your blog entry really made me smile!

Hallie :)